This kit provides basic design information about the Apple II Video Overlay Card as well as a disk containing sample programs, utilities, and header files.
- Information on how the Apple II Video Overlay Card Works with Application programs
- Descriptions of the Video I/O Interface Tool Set routines for controlling the operation of the Apple II Video Overlay Card
- An overview of the Apple II Video Expansion Bus (AVEB) architecture
- A description of relevant new features incorporated into the Apple IIGS VideoMix desk accessory and the Apple IIe Video Setup program
- Interfaces for the APW and MPW IIGS development systems
- An object file for Apple IIe programmers
- Tool 33 (the Video Overlay Card tool)
- The VideoMix desk accessory (for the Apple IIGS)
- The Apple IIe Video Setup program
- 89 8.5 11″ pages of documentation with index and table of contents
(Drilled for notebook; not included)
This kit does NOT contain the Video Overlay Card.
- Apple IIe or IIgs computer